Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Quickie

Hi everyone!

Haven't posted in FOREVER! I recently completed my inter-state move about, what, 2 weeks ago now? Then pretty much immediately after getting here I got sick. Couldn't do anything for about a week. Now I'm busy trying to promote my jewelry making and supply business! My website is done...kinda. The layout is, but I still have to go in to adjust/add things.

I've made a few sales in my jewelry business. One from artfire, one from etsy, and one off e-bay! I kinda get a little thrill when that happens. Lol. I might be making another sale on etsy soon. Had someone contact me about some beads I'm selling. I think they want to buy them in a larger quantity than I have listed. So I adjusted the listing for them. I hope they end up buying them! =0)

Oh! I also wanted to say to all my KTT friends: Sorry I haven't been around!! Waaay to busy these days!! But keep in touch with me you guys! Through here, e-mail, whichever you want!

Samaya - if you read this, I know you mentioned a few times that you were battling with yourself to resist your earring addiction. Which pair where you eyeing? Might be willing to send you a pair (if they aren't too expensive to make!! Lol).

Ok ok, I've got to go to bed soon! Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment