Friday, March 13, 2009

Death of a Laptop

So yeah...my laptop just died on me about 5 minutes ago. My fiance seems to think it might be the battery. Not sure yet. I'll have to remove the battery and try to run it on AC power only. If it doesn't work, I think that means it isn't the battery. Lol.

I have the worst luck with laptops. I'm suprised that this one has lasted as long as it did. I usually have the for about a year and then something will happen to it. I've had this one for 2 or 3 years now. So I'm hoping it's just the battery. Luckily (and I do mean luckily), most of the stuff on that computer is either saved in e-mail or still on a memory card. Lol. Some of it is burned on CD's but not much. If I had the room, I would go get myself a desktop. Laptops are convenient sometimes, but I think it's time that I go back to desktop. Especially if I'm going to be doing photo editing. It's not that fun doing it on a laptop.

Now I've got to try to figure out this problem. Joy for me. I shall write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment