Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's Been Awhile

I've not written in awhile because there really is nothing new or exciting to report. I thought that maybe today we would here about my fiance's job interview, but no luck. Maybe tomorrow. I hope that he gets it because I am beyond ready to get out of here. I hate my job and the city we live in is growing increasingly more dangerous because of the freaking gangs.

I spent some of my afternoon after work fortifying my computer against the conflicker virus, after first making sure that I didn't have it on my computer. Didn't have it, but did have a lot of adware and trojans. Mostly adware though. So that's all removed and cleaned up, so I feel better about that at least.

I may try to do some writing tonight, but I don't know if I will be able to. My mind is lacking focus lately.

Ah well, until next time my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the writing! I'm glad you liked knaben nine. It's more a genre experiment than anything else. The different tasks are going to move me through a bunch of genres so it should be fun.

    Have you taken any more nature photos? You talent with them is some of the best I've ever seen. Do you use a digital camera or film type thing?

    Catch up with ya later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanner!

    I used to use film, but I use digital now. I'm planning a trip out soon to take more pictures, so I'll have some soon. I'll let you know when I have more. Thank you so much for the compliment. That really means a lot to me! =)

    ReplyDelete