Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's only Thursday...

I can't believe it's only Thursday! This week has gone incredibly slow for some reason. Thank God tomorrow is Friday!

So I had an interview with Wells Fargo, the company I used to work with. Hate the company that I'm working for now, and plus I'm trying to move out of state. I think I did well. I know one of the things I'm good at is job interviews. There have only been 3 jobs I've interviewed for that I haven't gotten. One job was when I was young and I didn't really want the job, so I didn't even try. Lol. Another one I didn't try very hard either. The third..well..lol. I had just had surgery a few days before the interview and I didn't cancel or reschedule it. I just went. I wasn't at my best that day, let me tell you. Lol! I think I have to go through one more interview and then the wait begins. I hate the waiting part. They said it would probably be about a week before I would hear back. I hope it doesn't take them too long. If I get the job, I have to be up there before April 6th. I've got to give my 2 weeks and pack AND move to another state.

Speaking of packing...I had better try finding some moving boxes. There's a neat group called Freecycle where you can get give or get free stuff. There are local chapters for most areas. You can find the group on yahoo. It's a really cool idea. But my point is that I'm going to use that to ask for moving boxes. Joy. I love moving (not!).

I just noticed that my laptop keeps changing itself back to the "fall back" daylight savings time. Lol. I think I've changed it twice already. Stupid computer.

I think there was something else I was going to write about....buuuuut I forgot. hehe.

I shall write later if I remember, if not, until tomorrow (well maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment